Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by cvm <ch...@jpmorgan.com> on 2013/05/09 16:27:15 UTC

cxf/spring/jax rs client - Caused by: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException

I'm trying to use cxf jaxrs client but not successful so far

Here's how my spring config for my client looks like

and here's my client code

I end up getting a BeanCreationException,the stack trace is as follows

I have verified the address works via the browser and the Firefox plugin
restclient.
Not sure what its complaining about.

Please help

Re: cxf/spring/jax rs client - Caused by: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
This option of using jaxrs:client to create WebClients (as opposed to
proxies) is only supported starting from CXF 2.7.5 which has not been
released yet, you can try CXF 2.7.5-SNAPSHOT

Sergey
On 09/05/13 15:27, cvm wrote:
> I'm trying to use cxf jaxrs client but not successful so far
>
> Here's how my spring config for my client looks like
>

> and here's my client code
>

> I end up getting a BeanCreationException,the stack trace is as follows
>

> I have verified the address works via the browser and the Firefox plugin
> restclient.
> Not sure what its complaining about.
>
> Please help

Sergey Beryozkin