Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Amn <am...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/17 11:38:20 UTC

Re: Adding Payara Server to Jakarta EE 9 Project

Now that NB14, OOH HOO, has anyone of you tested Payara on it?

Have a good weekend folks!

--
*Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.*
Developing for Android using Java, C/C++, HTM/CSS and SQLite as our

https://www.avg.com

Re: Adding Payara Server to Jakarta EE 9 Project

Posted by Mike Ryan <mr...@cornell.edu>.
I have tested with Netbeans 14 and I still have the same problem for Jakarta EE 9 projects.

Thanks,

Mike