Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Rishab Prasad <ri...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/19 14:11:57 UTC

No controller service types found that are applicable for this property

Hi,

I am new to Apache Nifi. So I have created a new custom processor by
copying the source code of *ListDatabaseTable* processor and build it
using maven.

Then I copied nar file to lib folder and restarted it. Then I try to
configure the property for Database Connection Pooling Service, so I
choose **create new service**

option. It throws the following error "*No controller service types
found that are applicable for this property"*. Please help me
resolving this.

‌

Re: No controller service types found that are applicable for this property

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
You may also need to add a NAR dependency to your processor's NAR's
POM if you haven't already:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
    <artifactId>nifi-standard-services-api-nar</artifactId>
    <version>1.7.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <type>nar</type>
</dependency>

Posted by rishabprasad005 <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sivaprasanna <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Have you added ‘nifi-dbcp-service-api’ as a dependency in the processor’
POM ?

-
Sivaprasanna