Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jp <jp...@saucer.midcoast.com> on 2006/11/13 17:07:55 UTC

rulesemporium

Does anyone know how to get the replacements for the 88_FVGT* rules? I
was trying to update them and the ones at www.rulesemporium.com refer to
a new numbering system that starts with 00_FVGT. Those files don't
exist. Rulesemporium is the master site for the the files according to
the comments in the top of the cf files.

These new smiley subject suffixed spams seem to be picked up by
those rules, so I am getting them as up to date as possible.

Thanks,
Jason

--
/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Internet Access,

RE: rulesemporium

Posted by Larry Rosenman <le...@lerctr.org>.
jp wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get the replacements for the 88_FVGT* rules?
> I was trying to update them and the ones at www.rulesemporium.com
> refer to a new numbering system that starts with 00_FVGT. Those files
> don't exist. Rulesemporium is the master site for the the files
> according to the comments in the top of the cf files.
>
> These new smiley subject suffixed spams seem to be picked up by those
> rules, so I am getting them as up to date as possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

I'm using the following with sa-update:
88_fvgt_body.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
88_fvgt_rawbody.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
88_fvgt_subject.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
88_fvgt_headers.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
88_fvgt_uri.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net

(Along with a bunch of others).

VERY effective set that I have now.

Phone: +1 512-248-2683             E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893