Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Neeme Praks <ne...@one.lv> on 2000/07/31 23:03:25 UTC

FW: XForm 0.1 - Self-Validating Web Forms

This is an interesting piece of software... How does it relate to the FP
taglib stuff?

In Turbine list people are currently discussing about changing the
license of this and incorporating it to Turbine... To my mind this piece
would more naturally fit in with Cocoon...?

Neeme