Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Zoerner <sz...@apache.org> on 2007/10/02 19:16:07 UTC

Using Gentleware Poseidon UML tool within Apache Directory Project

Hi all!

As you might remember we had a vote some time ago about UML tool usage.

Gentleware (http://www.gentleware.com) is very glad to contribute to the
development of our project with a one-year license for Poseidon for UML
Community Edition (Community Edition does not mean it is free).

Each developer of the Directory Project is allowed and encouraged to use
this tool for design and documentation tasks. Those of you who are
interested: Please feel free to send me a mail and I will provide the
license key to you. I am not allowed to post license keys on this public
list. The use is restricted to active developers of the project.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan

---8<---

Stefan Zoerner (szoerner@apache.org)
Committer :: PMC Member

Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org

Re: Using Gentleware Poseidon UML tool within Apache Directory Project

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Can I have one too please ?

Thanks Stefan.

P-A

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Me 2 please - thx S!

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stefan !

Can you mail me a license ?

Btw, I kust want to add that this license allows the committers to use
the tool for any documentation _related to this project_. Please don't
use it for you own business, you can buy a license for that, it's not
that expensive !

Thanks to Gentleware btw !

On 10/2/07, Stefan Zoerner <sz...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> As you might remember we had a vote some time ago about UML tool usage.
>
> Gentleware (http://www.gentleware.com) is very glad to contribute to the
> development of our project with a one-year license for Poseidon for UML
> Community Edition (Community Edition does not mean it is free).
>
> Each developer of the Directory Project is allowed and encouraged to use
> this tool for design and documentation tasks. Those of you who are
> interested: Please feel free to send me a mail and I will provide the
> license key to you. I am not allowed to post license keys on this public
> list. The use is restricted to active developers of the project.
>
> Greetings from Hamburg,
>      Stefan
>

> ---8<---
>
> Stefan Zoerner (szoerner@apache.org)