Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeff Neuenschwander <je...@collegeguy.com> on 2000/03/27 19:28:48 UTC

Installation problems.

I am running linux w/ apache 1.3.12, tomcat 3.1, and jdk1.1.  I have installed cocoon according to the docs, however, when I try to load sample xml files, I don't think they are being parsed correctly.  I just get the xml source.  Where should I look for a problem?  If there are other details that will help solve the problem, please ask and I'll post them.  I've been over the docs many times and I can't figure out the problem... Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Thank so much.

Jeff