Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ritendra Sinha <ri...@db.com> on 2000/11/23 11:57:43 UTC

CVS+ nightly builds

*
     Does anyone know whether the AnonCVS apache repository is down? I haven't been able to login for the last
     2 days?  Also, there are no recenrl nightly builds for ANT availiblle.

     I need help, Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     Respect+ Love

     RINTENDRA

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.