Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Galchin Vasili <vn...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/16 22:51:11 UTC

axis install by Tomcat fails .. why?

Hello,

    I think I tracked my problme down to the inability
of Tomcat to install axis. Here are lines from
launcher.server.log pertaining to axis install:

Jun 16, 2004 4:18:36 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer install
INFO: Processing Context configuration file URL
file:/home/vigalchin/jwsdp-1.3/conf/Catalina/localhost/axis.xml
Jun 16, 2004 4:18:36 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Jun 16, 2004 4:18:36 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context startup failed due to previous errors

I also went and looked at the axis config file,
axis.xml: