Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/29 02:21:17 UTC

T5-Intellij: 5.0.7 in pom.xml

I changed the <tapestry-release-version> in my pom.xml to 5.0.7 in the
pom.xml that was generated by the quickstart maven  call when 5.0.6
was the latest.

The "Libraries" tree branch in my Idea project view is still showing
5.0.6 tapestry libs, even after an IDE restart.

Thoughts?

Bill

--
As I grow to understand life less and less I grow to love it more and more.

-- Jules Reynard

Re: T5-Intellij: 5.0.7 in pom.xml

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
press the synchronize icon in your maven project panel

texomaleo wrote:

> I changed the <tapestry-release-version> in my pom.xml to 5.0.7 in the
> pom.xml that was generated by the quickstart maven  call when 5.0.6
> was the latest.
>
> The "Libraries" tree branch in my Idea project view is still showing
> 5.0.6 tapestry libs, even after an IDE restart.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Bill
>
> --
> As I grow to understand life less and less I grow to love it more and
> more.
>
> -- Jules Reynard

-----
---
best regards
Sven

Re: T5-Intellij: 5.0.7 in pom.xml

Posted by Joachim Van der Auwera <jo...@progs.be>.
mvn idea:idea

Joachim

--
Joachim Van der Auwera
PROGS bvba, progs.be

Re: T5-Intellij: 5.0.7 in pom.xml

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Bill,

I don't have answer to this, but your question does bring up a related one,
I have this project with 5.0.5 pom.xml, I never use maven to build, only the
Intellij's build option, now I do like to try to bring the pom.xml up to
date, how to achieve this? Thanks.

A.C.

Re: T5-Intellij: 5.0.7 in pom.xml

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
So, you've used the synchronize option in the Maven Projects view?

On Dec 28, 2007 5:21 PM, Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I changed the <tapestry-release-version> in my pom.xml to 5.0.7 in the
> pom.xml that was generated by the quickstart maven  call when 5.0.6
> was the latest.
>
> The "Libraries" tree branch in my Idea project view is still showing
> 5.0.6 tapestry libs, even after an IDE restart.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Bill
>
> --
> As I grow to understand life less and less I grow to love it more and more.
>
> -- Jules Reynard

Howard M. Lewis Ship