Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2006/01/05 23:18:54 UTC

Indicating filenames during file attach

I can happily send Mime attached files to my web service but cannot see how
to indicate the names of those attached files.

I could, I suppose, indicate them explicitly via a String [] parameter on
the operation but that seems wrong to me:

1. I'm not sure that the order in which attachments are sent/received is the
same.
2. I'd potentially need to provide the String [] parameter on all
operations.

What's the best way to send the filenames so that the web service can pair
them with the correct attachments?

Thanks.