Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by anil lakineni <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/02 11:03:46 UTC

Facing BOOT issues (if DATA drives are attached) on VMs in CCP 4.5.0

Hi All,

We are facing boot issues when VMs have DATA drives.

*After VM was shut down we were unable to power on server unless we detach
Data Drive.*

We are using Citrix Cloud Portal 4.5.0 and XenServer 6.2

*Note: *We have not facing this issue on some of the VM's which also have
DATA drives but facing this kind of boot issue on only some VMs.

If any one would have this kind of issue, please let us know the persistent
solution to fix the issue.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anil.

Re: Facing BOOT issues (if DATA drives are attached) on VMs in CCP 4.5.0

Posted by giljae o <og...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

How many are DATA disk attached to the VM?
If DATA disk is more than, try boot the VM with only 2 data disks.

James.

Posted by giljae o <og...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.