Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/16 07:05:26 UTC

More statistics information is provided now in trunk.

Hi community,

I've just added read/write throughput properties to IoSession and
IoService.  It seems to work very well, not compromising performance.

Additionally... IoService also has an information on service idleness,
and IoServiceListener is notified when the service (the whole managed
sessions) is idle.  It also provides the peak number of concurrent
sessions and the total number of sessions processed so far, which
might interest some people.

One doubt is that now we have quite many properties in IoSession and
IoService.  I'm not sure we have to extract them into a separate class
though.

These changes impact the old JMX integration implementation, so I
zapped it away for now.  Please forgive me if you are seeing some
compiler errors with your JMX integration code.  However, I promise
you I will bring a very nice Model MBeans based on Jakarta Commons
Modeler next week.  :)

As always, any feed back is appreciated.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--