Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Matt Hoskins <ma...@nipltd.com> on 1999/04/24 16:09:18 UTC

mod_cookie/4303: It would be nice to be able to vary the name of the user tracking cookie.

>Number:         4303
>Category:       mod_cookie
>Synopsis:       It would be nice to be able to vary the name of the user tracking cookie.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
When replacing an alternative webserver which has user tracking cookies with
apache, it would be nice to be able to set the name of the cookies consumed and
generated by mod_usertrack so that you can continue to make use of existing
user tracking cookies that have been generated by the prior webserver.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
I have done a patch which adds a configuration item called "CookieName".
Patch is available at: http://marvin.nipltd.com/~matt/mod_usertrack.patch