Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2007/07/22 02:53:58 UTC

New patch available for callback support across the Web Service binding

I've added a second patch to TUSCANY-1469 containing bug fixes I have
made since yesterday's patch.  With this patch, the new implementation
of callbacks across the Web Service binding gets a lot further but it's
still not able to run a complete end-to-end scenario.  I'm sending a
separate post describing the current blocking problem.  Despite this
problem, I think it's worth applying the patch because it is an
improvement on the current code, and having it checked in might inspire
someone to spot what's causing the problem :-)  The code builds cleanly
when using the tactical code path (enabled by default).

   Simon