Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lokeshru <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/14 12:20:16 UTC

Unable to send message to xmpp queue

Hi,
  When I send a message to xmpp queue. I get the following exception.

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
details.
Caught: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [xmpp]
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [xmpp]
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:35)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:252)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:265)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:238)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:184)
        at App$HelloWorldProducer.run(App.java:41)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [xmpp]
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport.java:27)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.findTransportFactory(TransportFactory.java:196)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.connect(TransportFactory.java:66)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:250)
        ... 5 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not find factory class for resource:
META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/transport/xmpp
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.FactoryFinder$StandaloneObjectFactory.loadProperties(FactoryFinder.java:96)
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.FactoryFinder$StandaloneObjectFactory.create(FactoryFinder.java:58)
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:146)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.findTransportFactory(TransportFactory.java:193)
        ... 7 more

Kindly let me know if I need to include any jars.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks
Lokesh

Re: Unable to send message to xmpp queue

Posted by lokeshru <lo...@yahoo.com>.
I am using activemq 5.7, has any one tried with the previous versions and was
it working.

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Are you using 5.8? Xmpp might have been removed from the default
installation for 5.8. Let me check to see what the alternative is, or if it
should be in there but wasn't by mistake.

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta