Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/19 09:20:30 UTC

Fwd: servicemix-private Digest of: thread.249

Forwarding to dev for public archiving.

servicemix-private Digest of: thread.249

[VOTE] Guillaume Nodet ServiceMix PMC Chair
        249 by: Alan Cabrera
        250 by: Jeff Genender
        251 by: Gert Vanthienen
        252 by: Robert Davies
        253 by: James Strachan
        254 by: Thomas Termin
        255 by: Matt Hogstrom
        256 by: Alan Cabrera
        257 by: Bruce Snyder
        258 by: Aaron Mulder
        259 by: David Jencks
        260 by: Adrian Co
        261 by: Jonas Lim
        262 by: Philip Dodds

Administrivia:

--- Administrative commands for the servicemix-private list ---

   <se...@incubator.apache.org>

   <se...@incubator.apache.org>

   <se...@incubator.apache.org>
   <se...@incubator.apache.org>

   <se...@incubator.apache.org>
   <se...@incubator.apache.org>

   <se...@incubator.apache.org>

   <se...@incubator.apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send a short message to:
   <se...@incubator.apache.org>

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<se...@incubator.apache.org>

<se...@incubator.apache.org>

servicemix-private-owner@incubator.apache.org. Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:18:57 +0200
From: "Guillaume Nodet" <gn...@gmail.com>
To: servicemix-private-thread.249@incubator.apache.org

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

From: Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>
To: servicemix-private@incubator.apache.org
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:21:36 -0600
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Guillaume Nodet ServiceMix PMC Chair

--
James
-------

--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
GeschÀftsfÌhrer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle

[X ] +1 - Guillaume Nodet to become PMC chair

On Jul 5, 2007, at 8:10 AM, Alan Cabrera wrote:

> Guillaume Nodet has been nominated for PMC chair and there has been
> overwhelming response to his capabilities and support.  I would
> like to open this vote for Guillaume.  If people feel that
> significant discussion should ensue first or other nominations be
> levied, I will be happy to halt the vote on such request:
>
> [ ] +1 - Guillaume Nodet to become PMC chair
> [ ]  0
> [ ] -1 - Do not wish to have Guillaume Nodet as PMC chair.
>

> Regards,
> Alan

> Guillaume Nodet has been nominated for PMC chair and there has been
> overwhelming response to his capabilities and support.  I would like
> to open this vote for Guillaume.  If people feel that significant
> discussion should ensue first or other nominations be levied, I will
> be happy to halt the vote on such request:
>
> [ ] +1 - Guillaume Nodet to become PMC chair
> [ ]  0
> [ ] -1 - Do not wish to have Guillaume Nodet as PMC chair.

+1

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/