Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 10:10:47 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] probationary TLP experiment

I was wondering if the Stratos dev list is the best place to be
discussing this, there are probably interested people who aren't
subscribed or following here, though maybe general@incubator wouldn't
be ideal either. I've cc'd Chris and Greg in this email so they at
least know its here as they've expressed interest in the past.

   ...ant

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
+1 from me for these comments from Suresh.  Getting releases together in
the Apache way is an important hurdle, as is getting the repos cleaned up.

Marlon

[Most of the thread deleted]

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@wso2.com>.
Personally I am not for any extra process :-). So if the pTLP process is an
extra burden at this point lets not go there.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.