Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> on 2008/06/20 17:30:20 UTC

[New Committer] Welcome to Rich Dougherty

Hi community,

Rich Dougherty was voted as a new Apache MINA committer with 7 +1 vote
and no abstain nor -1.

He's well know here for the MINA Scala binding and his overall interest
for MINA internals.

Welcome aboard Rich !

Julien

Re: [New Committer] Welcome to Rich Dougherty

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Julien Vermillard wrote:
> Hi community,
>
> Rich Dougherty was voted as a new Apache MINA committer with 7 +1 vote
> and no abstain nor -1.
>
> He's well know here for the MINA Scala binding and his overall interest
> for MINA internals.
>
> Welcome aboard Rich !
>
> Julien

Welcome !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: [New Committer] Welcome to Rich Dougherty

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.
Glad to have another on board !!

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Rich !