Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "NG-Marketing, M.Schneider" <sc...@ng-marketing.com> on 2006/10/28 18:20:25 UTC

nice a indexer

Hello List,

does anyone of you has experience with the Linux command "nice" to set a
lower priority to a crawler or indexer process?

When I run an indexer, I have the problem that my load goes up to 2.00
sometimes. This lags other processes and sometimes its really disturbing.

Any ideas?

Greeting

Matthias Schneider

RE: nice a indexer