Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/20 20:18:23 UTC

Re: PaymentMethod and PaymentMethodType

Raising it again to know the conceptual differences b/w PaymentMethod and
PaymentMethodType. It seems it's being used deliberately one over another
in the system randomly.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> receiveOfflinePayment method specifically looking for a payment method
> type and not for payment method.
>
> I would rather assume that look for the payment method and get the type
> from it.
>
> Is there any thoughts for this?

> Deepak Agarwal,
>
> Mobile: +91 9501190044

Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044

Re: PaymentMethod and PaymentMethodType

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Have a look at
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=PaymentMethodType&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0
and
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=PaymentMethod&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0

You should get it.

If not then I recommend the page 251 and sequel of the Data Model Resource Vol. 1 book
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books

The OFBiz data model is a bit diffeernt. So maybe looking at DemoOrderPeopleData.xml could help further

HTH

Jacques

From: "Deepak Agarwal" <da...@gmail.com>