Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/26 10:47:27 UTC

Does servicemix-bean component have targetService?

I defined three SU, http-su, bean-su1 and bean-su2. The http-su is used as a
http-BC and it routes message to bean-su1 by setting its targetService tag
to "bean-su1". I want to let bean-su1 to route message to bean-su2. How can
I do this?

thanks.

Re: Does servicemix-bean component have targetService?

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this information. Is there an explanation for the
annotation used in this example? I don't understand this.

thanks,
zhao Yi

Posted by hans couder <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi youhaodeyi,