Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2009/07/02 02:12:36 UTC

Error in writing tests document

Hi,

About this article : http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/tests.html

In the heading "Adding tests to modules" it's seems to have an error :

In the source code, this methods :

DocumentFactory factory =
DocumentUtil.createDocumentIdentityMap(getManager(), session);
Publication publication = PublicationUtil.getPublication(getManager(),
"test");

Seems to be no longer in the API, this methods :

DocumentFactory factory = DocumentUtil.createDocumentFactory(this.manager,
session);
Publication pub = factory.getPublication(pubname); (or from api :
DocumentUtil.getPublication(org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceManager
manager, org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request request) )

replace it.

That's right ?

Have a good day

Re: Error in writing tests document

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Florent,

Florent André schrieb:
> About this article : http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/tests.html
>
> In the heading "Adding tests to modules" it's seems to have an error :

thanks for the hint! I changed the code, it will be live after the next
website update.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO