Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniele Dellafiore <il...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/28 11:02:55 UTC

Nice URL in DataTable

Hi.

In my app I have mounted a page with mountBookmarkablePage the way
explained in wicket-library examples, and it works.
I have:

http://localhost/myapp/page

In that page I have a DataTable. A columns is configure to render a
custom Panel with a BookmarkablePageLink inside, that links to the
details of the item using the id as parameter. That link does not show
a url like:

http://localhost/myapp/page/id/1

instead

http://localhost:8080/myapp/page?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Acom.myapp.DetailsPage&id=1

If in the same page I add a BookmarkablePageLink the same way but
outside the table, the link is of the first time, as I expected.

What should be the problem?
I have already noticed that in that point of the code, that is inside
the custom Panel inside the Column, the getPage returns null. Maybe
that this is the problem...

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://blog.ildella.net/

Re: Nice URL in DataTable

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Can you send your mount code and examples of a piece of code that works
correctly and one that doesn't?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com