Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kamaljit Bath <Ka...@microsoft.com> on 2009/06/18 20:16:33 UTC

Approve Ben Dewey as a committer for Stonehenge incubator project

Hi,

The Apache Stonehenge community has voted to approve Ben Dewey as a committer for the Apache Stonehenge Incubator project. We are now asking the approval from the Incubator PMC for the same.

Results of voting in the Stonehenge community: 9 (+1 non-binding), 1 (PMC Binding) , 1 (IPMC Binding) votes from the following folks:

Kamaljit Bath
Michael Champion
Drew Baird
Kent Brown
Avantika Agarwal
Scott Golightly
Abu Obeida Bakhach
Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar
Chintana Wilamuna
Daniel Kulp (PMC Binding)
Paul Fremantle (IPMC Binding)

Ben has so far reported > 30 JIRA issues, submitted many patches and been very active on the stonehenge dev mailing list<http://www.mail-archive.com/stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org/http:/www.mail-archive.com/stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org/>. He has also proposed many improvements and new additions to the Stock Trader application. Here are some of the JIRA issues with patches submitted by Ben:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-46
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-39
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-34
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-33
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-28
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-20
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-19
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-14
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-12
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-57

Please vote to approve Ben as a committer.

[] +1 Approve

[] +0

[] -0

[] -1 Don't approve

Regards,

Kamal

For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org<ma...@incubator.apache.org>

Re: Approve Ben Dewey as a committer for Stonehenge incubator project

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Martijn

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Kamaljit
Bath<Ka...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> The Apache Stonehenge community has voted to approve Ben Dewey as a committer for the Apache Stonehenge Incubator project. We are now asking the approval from the Incubator PMC for the same.
>

> Results of voting in the Stonehenge community: 9 (+1 non-binding), 1 (PMC Binding) , 1 (IPMC Binding) votes from the following folks:
>
> Kamaljit Bath
> Michael Champion
> Drew Baird
> Kent Brown
> Avantika Agarwal
> Scott Golightly
> Abu Obeida Bakhach
> Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar
> Chintana Wilamuna
> Daniel Kulp (PMC Binding)
> Paul Fremantle (IPMC Binding)
>
> Ben has so far reported > 30 JIRA issues, submitted many patches and been very active on the stonehenge dev mailing list<http://www.mail-archive.com/stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org/http:/www.mail-archive.com/stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org/>. He has also proposed many improvements and new additions to the Stock Trader application. Here are some of the JIRA issues with patches submitted by Ben:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-46
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-39
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-34
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-33
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-28
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-20
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-19
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-14
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-12
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-57
>

> Please vote to approve Ben as a committer.
>
> [] +1 Approve
>
> [] +0
>
> [] -0
>
> [] -1 Don't approve
>

> Regards,
>
> Kamal

> For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org<ma...@incubator.apache.org>

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released

RE: Approve Ben Dewey as a committer for Stonehenge incubator project

Posted by Kamaljit Bath <Ka...@microsoft.com>.
I have started this voting at the private incubator list now - that is where it should have been. So we can stop the voting on this list now.

Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks
kamal

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.