Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by roacha <st...@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/10 01:59:27 UTC

[users@httpd] Installation--the make command never finishes!

Hello, I am trying to install Apache 2.28 on CentOS.  I have tried running
multiple configure commands:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache/
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache/ --enable-mods-shared=most

This statement finishes without any errors.  But when I run:
make
It never finishes, seems like it goes in a loop forever.  Any idea what is
wrong?
Thanks