Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ping Zhang <pi...@umich.edu> on 2019/09/19 03:47:33 UTC

Broken tree view tooltip in version: 1.10.4 RBAC and also master branch

Hi everyone,

Does anyone notice that the tooltip in the Tree view is broken in 1.10.4 RBAC and also the master branch? Please see the image:

How to reproduce:

    1, If you go to the tree view and then scroll down the page a little bit
 2, Hover a task, the tooltip is off the square.I f The more you scroll down the tree view, the far away the tooltip is.

I feel like it has something to do with using web pack managing the js/css dependencies, as when I switched to the non-RBAC UI, it is working fine.

Does this also happen to you? With very limited skills in frontend, I have spent lots of time in debugging this with little or no progress. I would love to bring this up and hope someone can provide some insights.

Thanks,

Ping

Re: Broken tree view tooltip in version: 1.10.4 RBAC and also master branch

Posted by Ping Zhang <pi...@umich.edu>.
Finally got a pr to fix the issue: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/6174

Thanks,

Ping