Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Thushantha De Alwis <ra...@opensource.lk> on 2005/09/09 10:40:32 UTC

Problem in Installing Axis C++

Hi All

I'm trying to install Axis C++ after a long time. Any how I have a problem
when I tried to install it.

I added following lines to the end of the httpd.conf file.

LoadModule axis_module modules/mod_axis2.dll
<Location /axis>
SetHandler axis
</Location>

axiscpp.conf file as follows,

LogPath:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\Axis\logs\AxisLog.txt
WSDDFilePath:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\axis\conf\server.wsdd
XMLParser:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\Axis\lib\XMLParser.dll
Transport_http:C:\Program\Files\Apacheroup\Apache2Axis\lib\HTTPTransport.dll
Channel_HTTP:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Axis\lib\HTTPChannel.dll

When I tried to start the apache server as mentioned in the install
document it dosn't show any message. But actually Apache doesn't start.
But when I commnted the line
LoadModule axis_module modules/mod_axis2.dll

it starts fine. Therefore I think there is a problem exists in htpd.conf
entry to load the module.

Can some one help me on this issue.

Best Regards
Thushantha