Posted to user@any23.apache.org by "Meraj A. Khan" <me...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/12 22:24:24 UTC

Relative URLs and Any23 triple extraction

Hi ,

If there a relative URL present in any of the object values as in a
subject-predicate-object , Any23 is prepending that with the URL that
the triples are being extracted from.

For example if the URL that the prefix is being extracted is
http://www.xyz.com/asd/abc.html

and if the object  is of the form.

1. /poi

It makes the object value http://www.xyz.com/asd/abc.html//poi.

2. //poi

It makes the object value http://www.xyz.com/asd/abc.html///poi.

While doing so if there are spaces in in the object values it
automatically also replaces them with a dash -.

This seems like functionality that is a feature of some kind,can you
please let me know if the functionality can be suppressed when doing
the extraction from the An23Core API ?

Thanks.

Re: Relative URLs and Any23 triple extraction

Posted by "Meraj A. Khan" <me...@gmail.com>.
Anyone ??