Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2001/03/23 12:03:24 UTC

Re: How can a Struts Action developer best document the system for a JSP developer?

This is not actually what you want, but I did start a simple, sample
specification for a Struts application (based on the example). It's
still just an unfinished rough draft, but available at

< http://husted.com/about/struts/example-spec.html >

if you want to mine it for ideas.