Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by David Durham <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/22 19:05:04 UTC

building from SVN

Hi all,

I'm getting the following error when I checkout from SVN and run
bootstrap.sh.  Anyone available to help?  Thanks.

Running npanday.executable.execution.switches.SwitchFormatTest
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.581 sec
Running npanday.executable.execution.QuotingAndEscapingBehaviourTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.003 sec
Running npanday.executable.execution.CommandExecutorTest
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
[INFO]  +--[ RUNNING: /bin/sh -c asdfasdf]
[ERROR]  | /bin/sh: asdfasdf: command not found
[INFO]  +--[ FAILED, result = 127, error output = true]
Result is 127
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
[INFO]  +--[ RUNNING: /bin/sh -c mkdir
/home/ddurham/work/npanday/npanday/components/dotnet-executable/target/test-resources/sampledirectory]
[INFO]  +--[ DONE ]
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
[INFO]  +--[ RUNNING: /bin/sh -c mkdir
'/home/ddurham/work/npanday/npanday/components/dotnet-executable/target/test-resources/sample
directory']
[INFO]  +--[ DONE ]
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
[INFO]  +--[ RUNNING: /bin/sh -c echo
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]
[INFO]  | aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[INFO]  +--[ DONE ]
npanday.executable.execution.UnifiedShellCommandExecutor@69a0bc8a
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
[INFO]  +--[ RUNNING: /bin/sh -c echo x]
[INFO]  | x
[INFO]  +--[ DONE ]
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
[INFO]  +--[ RUNNING: /bin/sh -c echo 'a b']
[INFO]  | a b
[INFO]  +--[ DONE ]
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
[INFO]  +--[ RUNNING: /bin/sh -c echo 'a \' b']
[ERROR]  | /bin/sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
[ERROR]  | /bin/sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file
[INFO]  +--[ FAILED, result = 1, error output = true]
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_simple_quoting
Executing with x_unified_custom_quoting
npanday.executable.execution.UnifiedShellCommandExecutor@45544e03
Executing with x_unified_custom_quoting
[INFO]  +--[ RUNNING: /bin/sh -c echo x]
[INFO]  | x
[INFO]  +--[ DONE ]
Executing with x_unified_custom_quoting
[INFO]  +--[ RUNNING: /bin/sh -c echo 'a b']
[INFO]  | a b
[INFO]  +--[ DONE ]
Executing with x_unified_custom_quoting
[INFO]  +--[ RUNNING: /bin/sh -c echo 'a \' b']
[ERROR]  | /bin/sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
[ERROR]  | /bin/sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file
[INFO]  +--[ FAILED, result = 1, error output = true]
Executing with x_unified_custom_quoting
Executing with x_unified_custom_quoting
Executing with x_unified_custom_quoting
Executing with x_unified_custom_quoting
Tests run: 46, Failures: 2, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.378
sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:
testCommandArgWithSpaces[0](npanday.executable.execution.CommandExecutorTest):
(cmd.standardOut == expected). Values: expected = "a b"
  testCommandArgWithSpaces[1](npanday.executable.execution.CommandExecutorTest):
(cmd.standardOut == expected). Values: expected = "a b"

Tests in error:
  testCommandArgWithEmbeddedSingleQuotes_middle[0](npanday.executable.execution.CommandExecutorTest):
NPANDAY-040-001: Could not execute: Command = /bin/sh -c echo 'a \'
b', Result = 1
  testCommandArgWithEmbeddedSingleQuotes_middle[1](npanday.executable.execution.CommandExecutorTest):

Re: building from SVN

Posted by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de>.
I have tried to do npanday development on mono a couple of times, but given up every time.

in this case the implementation does the quoting escaping wrong - but i think if you fix that, the next problem will arise:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7254509/how-to-escape-single-quotes-in-bash-grep

Re: building from SVN

Posted by David Durham <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: building from SVN