Posted to dev@training.apache.org by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/14 23:23:53 UTC

New to Apache Training

Hi there,
I am located in San Francisco, USA. I have gone through the JIRA and wiki.

I'd like to now start contributing to Apache Training project. Are there
any tasks that I should pick up.

It'll be helpful if one of you can guide me in from where to start with
this project.

thanks,
Gautam

Re: New to Apache Training

Posted by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jusin,
Thanks for the clarification. I can make this change. What is the right
source of text for contributing.html that I should use?

regards,
Gautam

Re: New to Apache Training

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: New to Apache Training

Posted by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Is there a GitHub setup for Apache Training? Could you please add me as

Re: New to Apache Training

Posted by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: New to Apache Training

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.