Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us> on 2003/06/06 03:23:05 UTC

Watch OpenSource Development in RealTime

Check this out, they also have a script for Subversion.

http://navi.picogui.org/svn/picogui/trunk/tools/irc/cia.html

Pretty neat.

--
David Wayne Summers          "Linux: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades!"
david@summersoft.fay.ar.us   PGP Key: http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/~david/pgp.txt

Re: Watch OpenSource Development in RealTime

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Paul L Lussier <pl...@lanminds.com> writes:
> >http://navi.picogui.org/svn/picogui/trunk/tools/irc/cia.html
> >
> >Pretty neat.
>
> Hmmm, that would be intersting.  Has anyone set this up?

Apparently, you haven't been hanging out on #svn much lately :-).

Re: Watch OpenSource Development in RealTime

Posted by mark benedetto king <mb...@lowlatency.com>.
On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 02:20 PM, Paul L Lussier wrote:

>> http://navi.picogui.org/svn/picogui/trunk/tools/irc/cia.html
>>
>> Pretty neat.
>
> Hmmm, that would be intersting.  Has anyone set this up?
> --

Yes.  The CIA bot on freenode sends a message to #svn on every
commit.

--ben

Re: Watch OpenSource Development in RealTime

Posted by Paul L Lussier <pl...@lanminds.com>.
In a message dated: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:23:05 CDT
David Summers said:

>Check this out, they also have a script for Subversion.
>
>http://navi.picogui.org/svn/picogui/trunk/tools/irc/cia.html
>
>Pretty neat.

Hmmm, that would be intersting.  Has anyone set this up?
--

Seeya,
Paul