Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Richard Kennington <ri...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/14 22:05:16 UTC

ACTING UP

I HAVE OPEN OFFICE IT IS NOT WORKING RIGHT I HAVE IT ON MY TASKBAR WHEN I
CLOSE IT & REOPEN IT SOME TIME THE THERE ARE NOT THERE & WILL NOT BE THERE
I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO CHECK THE PROGRAM OUT.
RICHARD KENNINGTON

Re: ACTING UP

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.
Den ons 15 feb. 2023 kl 05:07 skrev Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>:

> We are all volunteers here.
>
> Please do us all a favor and turn off the all caps.
>
> Tell us your Apache OpenOffice and Windows versions and exactly what is
> going wrong for you. What changed for you and when?

I just love how you just assume he uses Windows just because he has a
problem of some kind… 😁

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Re: ACTING UP