Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Kyle Robinson <KR...@pangaeainc.com> on 2002/06/11 21:02:34 UTC

Commons-logging, Log4J and commons-digester

Alright, I have a problem with my implementation.

I have loaded the new commons-logging, commons-digester, commons-beanutils
and now have a problem with my digester component.  Basically I'd like to
know how to control the amount of logging info I receive from my digester.

I have Log4J setup in the rest of my code but it appears that the digester
doesn't see it.  It looks like commons-logging knows that I am using Log4J
as I receive output that mentions Log4JCategoryLog.

 I tried putting the following in my log4j.properties:

org.apache.commons.digester.Digester=FATAL
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax=FATAL

Yet the logging stills shows DEBUGs.

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

Kyle Robinson