Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2011/08/30 18:12:04 UTC

Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC3

http://people.apache.org/~samisa/axis2c-1.7.0-RC3/

I have the source and Linux binary pack in there. I need someone to help
with the Windows pack.

I applied all patches that I could to this pack. So we are almost ready to
go after a test round.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC3

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@wso2.com>.
Do we need to release linux binary with this release?. IMHO with the
little resources we have it is more work than can afford

Thanks,
Damitha

Damitha Kumarage
Technical Lead; WSO2 Inc.
"Oxygenating the Web Service Platform; " http://www.wso2.com/

blog: " http://damithakumarage.wordpress.com/

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC3

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Folks, thanks for the feedback. I will fix these and pack again ASAP.

Samisa Abeysinghe

http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC3

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC3

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC3

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC3

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 9:33 AM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Samisa,
>
> Apparently the source pack is corrupt. I tried to extract it on Windows but
> failed. Please check.

Um, did you try to extract tar on windows?

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC3

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Samisa,

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC3

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Good to see that you are recovering from the hurricane.

I think the most help can come on the form of testing. I am happy to apply
this fix and there are other folks who better understand SSL than me on this
community, so they can test too.

It would be great if you have time to send us a patch in, for these fixes.
Else I can take some time and see if I can apply this patch manually.