Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com> on 2019/01/03 15:22:50 UTC

Move arrow-site.git to gitbox

Hello,

as requested per the mail from ASF infra, I would like to move the arrow-site git repo to gitbox. This is the repo used for the distribution of the rendered version of the website. Some +1s or a point why we should consider alternatives would help to bring this forward. If there is consensus in the next day(s), I'll create an INFRA ticket.

Uwe

Re: Move arrow-site.git to gitbox

Posted by "Uwe L. Korn" <ma...@uwekorn.com>.
Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17655