Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Clément Tamisier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 05:42:11 UTC

Multiple signatures

Hi,

I am using WSS4JOutInterceptor in my client cxf endpoint, signaturePropFile
and signatureAlgorithm are defined for the signature information and this
is working pretty good.

Now I would like to sign the message twice using 2 different certificates
(same or different keystore).
Is it possible to use this interceptor to do this ?

If am not wrong it should be possible to have multiple signature entries
described here: http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP-dsig/#ex

I know also that soapUI allow to add multiple signature entries.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks for your help
Best Regards.

Clément

Re: Multiple signatures

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
By the way, I'm adding support for WSS4J 2.0 / CXF 3.0 to configure
Signature + Encryption actions with key information per-each action. So
this will support your use-case.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh