Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by nutnoob <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/29 07:23:16 UTC

how to set NUTCH_JAVA_HOME

how to set NUTCH_JAVA_HOME ???
I have java install in machine but don't know how to set it for nutch.
please help me .
Sent from the Nutch - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: how to set NUTCH_JAVA_HOME

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
nutnoob wrote:

>how to set NUTCH_JAVA_HOME ???

does such an env variable actually exist?

>I have java install in machine but don't know how to set it for nutch.
>

>please help me .

what OS do you use (Lunix, Win, Mac OS X,...)?

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: how to set NUTCH_JAVA_HOME

Posted by Dennis Kubes <nu...@dragonflymc.com>.
I set it in the hadoop-env.sh file in the conf directory.  I just added
another variable for JAVA_HOME.  This doesn't work for the distributed
search server though so it is probably best to set it in the
.bash_profile file in your linux home directory on linux or in the
environment variables in windows under control panel -> system ->
advanced -> environment variables -> system variables.

Dennis Kubes

Re: how to set NUTCH_JAVA_HOME

Posted by Philip Brown <ph...@primeradesigns.com>.