Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/05/03 15:45:22 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "TaskList" by BillAu

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by BillAu:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/TaskList

     * be able to load a text file, with variable delimiters
     * point it at a database and give it SQL
   * try and clean up css for IE
-  * [MOSTLY DONE] clean up the admin pages more, refactor repeated code, remove stuff that doesn't work
+  * [DONE] clean up the admin pages more, refactor repeated code, remove stuff that doesn't work
   * figure out how user can supply a plugin, since we can't depend on the previous method we had used with resin (which added a webapp external directory to the classpath).
   * Simple faceted browsing (grouping) support in the standard query handler
     * group by field (provide counts for each distinct value in that field)