Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Krebs <tk...@attglobal.net> on 2000/04/05 20:46:03 UTC

Can not find cocoon handler. Please Help

I have a problem which was discussed recently in the list. I am trying to run Cocoon 1.7  on WinNT4.0, Apache 1.3.9, Tomcat3.1b, Sun JDK1.2.2.
I have installed Cocoon in a servlet zone named cocoon. Accessing http://localhost/cocoon/servlets/Cocoon.xml returns the cocoon status page, but trying to access any XML file just HTTP error  404 is returned. In the Apache error log file it says cocoon handler not found.

My tomcat.conf file contains the lines:

---
..
Action cocoon /cocoon/servlets/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
AddHandler cocoon xml
..
---

I am following the discussion in this list for quite a while and trying to pick up any lead and trying to fix this problem by myself. I am really stuck now and desperately seeking some help.

Many thanks in advance,
Thomas