Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> on 2013/04/03 07:23:50 UTC

ofBiz POS

Hi All,

I am new to ofBiz, my doubt is regarding the POS. Here are my questions

1. Do the pos sharing the same DB?
2. I can't find my products in the POS? or Do I need to configure something
3. When the click the payment button, the software became hang

Sorry for asking these type of questions

Please help me!

Thank You
Vikas

Re: ofBiz POS

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Vikas" <vi...@divsinsol.com>
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to ofBiz, my doubt is regarding the POS. Here are my questions
>
> 1. Do the pos sharing the same DB?

Depends, configurable both are possible

> 2. I can't find my products in the POS? or Do I need to configure something

Yes see DemoRetail.xml and in general files in /specialpurpose/pos/data

> 3. When the click the payment button, the software became hang

See the log to understand what you are missing (probably a POS printer for the ticket)

At large refer to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/POS+System

Jacques