Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/10 11:17:22 UTC

Letsencrypt renewal failed; hopefully now fixed

It looks renewal failed because the config included whimsy-test.
This was redirected to whimsy-vm5 some while ago.

I don't know how to fix the config, so I just ran the command:

/srv/git/letsencrypt/letsencrypt-auto --apache -d whimsy.apache.org -d
whimsy4.apache.org -d whimsy-vm4.apache.org

(i.e. without whimsy-test)

After choosing:

1: No redirect - Make no further changes to the webserver configuration.

it all seems to be working OK again.

If there is an easy way to check/change the domains, it would be useful to know.

S.