Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Plamen Neykov <pl...@real-to-real.com> on 2007/11/21 13:33:39 UTC

how to switch on compression

Hi All,

It is probably a stupid question but how do I switch on compression in Axis2/C?

I have a pretty bulky request being sent to the server and it will get even bigger.

My set up is as follows:
- SOAP client using Axis2/C
- Apache with mod_axis (Axis2/C)

Thanks,
Plamen

P.S. I did enable the mod_deflate in apache but the request size over the network did not change - which is not surprising ....

Re: how to switch on compression

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Plamen,

Plamen Neykov <pl...@real-to-real.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> It is probably a stupid question but how do I switch on compression
> in Axis2/C?

I think you mean network level compression. In Axis2/C , such a
compression not available.

thanks,
Dinesh