Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by alebu <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/18 08:45:51 UTC

Custom Realm development: can't locate javax.management package

Hi, I was trying to develop my own Realm extending
org.apache.catalina.realm.RealmBase
but in Eclipse I got this error:
   The type javax.management.MBeanRegistration cannot be resolved.
   It is indirectly referenced from required .class files MyRealmBase.java.

I can't find jar file where this package is specified, but I not using
Tomcat sources, I just pointing
compiler to required jar files. And because this package is in javax
tree, then it should be somewhere in classpath I can't find it :(