Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/30 18:40:06 UTC

Upcoming conferences

ApacheCon North America (Portland, Feb 26-28) has a Cassandra track on
the 28th: http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/

NY C* Tech Day (NY, March 20) is a 2-track, one-day conference devoted
to Cassandra: http://datastax.com/nycassandra2013/

See you there!

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: Upcoming conferences

Posted by Brian Tarbox <ta...@cabotresearch.com>.
At what level will the NY talks be?  I had been planning on attending
Datastax's big summer conference and I might not be able to get approval
for both....so I'd like to hear more about this one.