Posted to rampart-c-dev@ws.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/05 17:43:04 UTC

Signature based identity

Hi,

We want a single service to be able to accept signatures from
different entities for Trust scenarios. Does Rampart/C support
signature based identity verification?

Supun.

Re: Signature based identity

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We want a single service to be able to accept signatures from
> different entities for Trust scenarios. Does Rampart/C support
> signature based identity verification?

Yes.
Provided that the client signs and inserts the certificate to verify the
signature in the header as a binary security token. Check the scenario4
under samples/secpolicy
Cheers,
-Kau

--