Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/20 12:46:05 UTC

Wicket 1.5 Markup Cache?

Hi

Just saw this in my log:

12:36:09.823 [ModificationWatcher Task] DEBUG
org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupCache - Remove from cache:
cacheKey=com.netdesign.wallboard.DesignerPagedanull_nullhtml

And was wondering why theres the null_null in the cache key, I think
it has something to do with variation and style and the fact that my
page does not use variation or style. But shouldn't the key then omit
the part that are null or write something "prettier" ? Id also like if
the locale where suffixed with underscore aswell as the content type,
for example : cacheKey=com.netdesign.wallboard.DesignerPage_da_null_null_html

regards Nino

Re: Wicket 1.5 Markup Cache?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

attached proposed fix..