Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2016/09/20 14:59:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Yetus Committer: Andrew Wang

Hi folks!

On behalf of the Apache Yetus PMC, I'm pleased to announce Andrew Wang
as a committer. Andrew has been contributing to the project since
shortly after the project's formation. Since March, Andrew has done a
great job of improving our Release Doc Maker component and generally
improving our handling of Python within the project. We're pleased at
the chance to recognize what Andrew has done and hope to see more.

Please join me in congratulating Andrew!

--
busbey

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Yetus Committer: Andrew Wang

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Andrew!

Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>

Posted by Marco Zühlke <mz...@gmail.com>.