Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Maurice Gonzenbach <ma...@caplena.com.INVALID> on 2021/02/04 14:41:59 UTC

Issue 14116

Hi Echarts-team

I wanted to quickly inquire if you already had a chance to look at the bug I filed 10 days ago: https://github.com/apache/echarts/issues/14116
Unfortunately this has broken some functionality in our product since the upgrade to 5.x, so I was wondering if you have any idea for a workaround, or if we are doing something wrong.

Sorry for bothering you, sure you guys are super-busy!

Keep up the great work :)
Best,
Maurice

[cid:image001.png@01D6FB0C.4676F9F0]
Maurice Gonzenbach
Co-founder & ML engineer
email: maurice@caplena.com<ma...@caplena.com>
mobile: +41 79 455 52 17
https://caplena.com // Analyze survey responses at scale

Re: Issue 14116

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maurice.

Sorry for missing this issue. We will check if it's a bug and reply to
your issue ASAP.

Regards

--
Yi Shen